Friday 30 April 2010

WI Result - 29/4/10 and a few other updates!

Right so this week at WI I managed to lose 2lbs! Pretty pleased with that as it's taking me one step closer to getting out of the dreaded 16's! I'm down to 16st 3lbs which is half a pound away from my 1 and a half stone, and a pound away from what I was before christmas, the lowest I've been since I was about 21! I'm really pushing for it, and I know I'm going to be celebrating big time when I finally manage to break through into the 15's! I remember the last time I was in the 15's, and I'd just turned 21, so I'm hoping to be back into the 15's or dare I say it even into the 14's by my 24th birthday at the end of July!

I'm keeping up with the exercise which is definitely helping, and I've asked mum to start taking photos of me, so I can keep a more accurate track of the loss.

As far as the guy goes, I was pleased to see that he still wants to meet up, and thanked me for telling him. He also said it was good that I was doing something about my weight, as most people wouldn't, which sort of spurred me on.

The only problem is I'm not sure if I want to meet him any more! He's a cadet in the merchant navy, so will be spending vast amounts of time away, and I'm not sure if I can cope with that. We've arranged to meet up on sunday but part of me is wondering whether I should bother or not. I'm scared I'm going to really like him and have to make a decision about whether or not I can wait for him. He's going away in 3 weeks time, so I won't even have a long time to get to know him. Because I've been single so long part of me thinks it's better not to bother and carry on being single and wait for someone who can be with me a lot more often than he can. I just don't know! I guess I'll have to meet him and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment