Saturday 24 April 2010

WI Result - 22/4/10

I lost again this week! Only half a pound, but I'm please nevertheless!

I did something last week I've never done in my life before, I exercised every single day last week! I did a combination of aqua classes and gym, and it took a lot out of me, but I was so pleased that I did! I felt a great sense of achievement, like I was taking the first steps to get my life back on track.

When I lost weight before I seemed to lose pretty much every week, and decent amounts too, and that doesn't seem to be happening this time. I stick to the diet and I stay the same, or sometimes even gain weight!

Maybe it is the exercise stopping me from losing the actual pounds on the scale, I don't know, but what I do know is that I am getting more and more frustrated with being stuck in the 16s!

Once I get out of the 16's I know I'll feel I'm finally getting somewhere with this, rather than floating around in limbo all the time, and I'm frustrated that exercising seems to have the opposite effect to what I want!

I'm keeping up the exercise this week, hoping that eventually I'll have a nice big loss which will help keep my morale up!

I think the main problem is that I know doing the exercise is doing me good, but I need a reward I can see, I can prove, rather than just believing that I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment