Tuesday 18 August 2009

Second Weigh In

So I had my second weigh in today, and I lost another 4.5lbs! This brings my total to 11lbs lost in 2 weeks, and more importantly takes me below 17 stone! I NEVER want to go over that again! I was worried at one point that I was going to hit 18 stone and I'm so glad that never happened!

I was fairly disappointed though, my leader didn't offer much encouragement, which is why I'm so glad I have the support of everyone from the WW forum and all my friends, I don't know what I'd do without all the kind words!

I'm also firing on all cylinders with the job applications at the moment as well, I've come to realise I just need to get my head down and fill them all in, there's no way around it, I need to focus on doing at least one application a day if I have any hope in hell of getting a job!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, that's fantastic. You've done so well loosing 11lbs in just 2 weeks. Continue doing what ever it is you've been doing, it's working x

    ReplyDelete