Saturday 8 August 2009

First blog!

Right so I've just set this up, I'm really hoping it's going to help me with my weight loss.

Like many I've tried and failed so many times before, but this time I'm hoping it's actually going to happen for me, I'm so fed up of failing at everything, I really want this to go right, I really want to get my life back again!

It's really not easy at the moment, what with having to live back at home with mum, which I don't mind most of the time but it gets frustrating living in Fareham, it's not exactly a very happening place, and sharing the car with her, which severely restricts my social life. That and the fact that I'm unemployed and can't seem to find a job anywhere at the moment, life really is a struggle, but I'm trying to forget it and focus on losing the weight, and hopefully the rest will all fall into place eventually.

Will it happen? Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment